Unique 127-acre botanical garden and historical site located in what was the heart of the historic Rancho Santa Anita in the city of Arcadia.
Current Hours of Operation
- Non-members must buy tickets online in advance
- Five entrance times per day: 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, and 4pm
- Tickets are limited to preserve safe distancing
- Members are required to reserve free tickets online prior to visiting
- Admission will be accepted up to 30 minutes after the time on your ticket
“Great place to walk around with the kids, very stroller friendly! Greenhouse and waterfall was beautiful! Lots of benches and shady areas to rest!” – Tiffany O.
“Parking is easy and they offer pretty good discounts for students, seniors, kids, and membership passes.” – Jeana A.
View this post on Instagram
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Limited Capacity
- Reservations Required
- Staggered Entry
- Social Distancing Policy
- Masks Required
- Closed High Touch Areas
- Contactless Payment
Wear a mask or other face covering Bring your own drinking water (it is not available onsite) Stay 6 feet from visitors not in your household Stay on the main asphalt road; some small paths are closed Entrance restrooms are open, all others are closed Benches are not available All indoor spaces are closed and all classes, events, and tours are suspended until further notice