- 6 Toilet Paper Roll Tubes
- 1 Skinny Cardboard Tube
- 20 Lids (milk containers, Vitamin waters, Gatorade)
- Craft Paint
- Foam Brushes
- Hole Punch (or something to make a hole in the cardboard tube)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Paint your cardboard tubes various bright colors. Cut C-shapes out of one of the tubes to create both the top of the engine and caboose. Paint those accordingly. Also cut a C-shape out of the skinny cardboard tube and paint it the same color as the engine. The C-Shape tubes will arch nicely around the toilet paper roll.
- Once dry, hot glue the tops of the engine and caboose in place. Also, hot glue four plastic lids on each cardboard tube as the wheels of your train.
- Punch small holes into the four “corners” of each tube. These are your attachment points for the yarn. Cut the yarn to length.
- Weave the thread through one tube and another tube to attach two tubes together. Tie a knot. Continue the process until all of the cars of the train are connected.
Check out the full details here: https://kidsactivitiesblog.com/58370/toilet-paper-roll-train-craft/